Under $100 APPLAUSE
theatre membership includes:
- Full amount eligible for a charitable income tax deduction
Help us bring the arts to our community
Ticket sales and other earned revenue cover only 60% of New Venture Theatre’s annual expenses, with the remaining 40% covered by donations and theatre membership. The support of our community of donors is vital to our stability. Your donations are greatly appreciated.